Want to be wrinkle and worry free?!
There are many ways to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, but every person wants a balance between the results they’ll receive and the amount of time, discomfort, and effort it will take to get that youthful look! Botox® and Dysport® are popular because they produce amazing results remarkably fast!
What is Botox® and Dysport®?
Botox® and Dysport® are types of neurotoxins that block muscle contractions. Derived from botulinum toxin, they are safe to use in small amounts. They are FDA approved injectable medication that makes the muscles that create fine lines less active, and therefore, help diminish the creasing in the face that cause wrinkles!
How does it work and when will I notice results?
It can take up to 14 days for it to completely take effect. Because Botox® and Dysport® causes the muscles to relax, causing those fine lines and wrinkles and gradually diminishes/fades the appearance of those wrinkles. It also helps in preventing the formation of new wrinkles!
How long will my Botox® and Dysport® injections last?
The results can last around 3-6 months, depending on patient metabolism.
What is the post treatment care?
- No exercise or excessive sweating, exposure to heat, hot tun, or sauna 12 hours after treatment.
- Avoid make-up for the first 12 hours.
- Avoid lying flat for 2 hours after treatment.
- Avoid alcohol or medications that thin blood the first 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid massaging or applying pressure on the treated areas.
- Try exercising your treated muscles for about 3 hours after treatment (i.e. practice frowning, raising eyebrows, squinting, smiling)
Before and After
Please click the link below to book your appointment today!