How Dysport® Can Help You Look Younger and More Refreshed
As you age, wrinkles and fine lines become more prominent on the face, which can make you look tired, stressed, and older than you feel. While there are many anti-aging skin care products available in the market, they can only do so much. Fortunately, there are nonsurgical cosmetic treatments such as Dysport® that can help you look younger and more refreshed.
Dysport® is an injectable neuromodulator that works by relaxing the facial muscles that cause wrinkles and fine lines. With its ability to smooth out the skin and lift certain areas of the face, this cosmetic injectable can give you a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance. In this blog, we will discuss how Dysport® can help you achieve a more youthful look and what to expect from the treatment.
Do you want to look younger? Schedule a consultation with nurse practitioner Kim Burke at Kiss Aesthetics in Minooka or Tinley Park, IL. Kim will meet with you to discuss how Dysport® can help you look younger and more refreshed.
Why pick Dysport® cosmetic injectables?
Dysport® is a type of injectable neuromodulator that is used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the face. It is similar to BOTOX® in how it works and is often used to treat dynamic wrinkles that are caused by repeated facial expressions, such as frown lines, Crow's feet, and forehead wrinkles.
When Dysport® is injected into the facial muscles, it works by blocking the nerve signals that cause the muscles to contract. This relaxes the muscles and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Dysport® can also be used to lift the eyebrows, soften the appearance of neck bands, and even reduce the appearance of a "gummy" smile.
What to expect from Dysport® injections
The effects of Dysport® typically last for 3 – 6 months, after which the treatment can be repeated if desired. Dysport® is a minimally invasive procedure that can be performed at the office of Kiss Aesthetics.
Dysport® as a preventive treatment
Yes, Dysport® is a favorite cosmetic injectable to help ease the signs of aging and give patients a refreshed look. However, it is also a favorite wrinkle preventer that is favored by individuals in their 20s or 30s who want to minimize the signs of again by preventing lines from forming.
Overall, Dysport® can help you look younger and more refreshed by smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines on the face. It can give you a more relaxed, rested appearance and enhance your natural beauty.
Benefits of Dysport®
Some of the benefits of Dysport® include:
- Reducing wrinkles: Dysport® injections can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face, including Crow's feet, frown lines, and forehead lines.
- Nonsurgical brow lift: Dysport® can be used to lift the eyebrows and give a more youthful appearance to the face without surgery.
- Downtime: Unlike invasive cosmetic procedures, you’ll have no downtime when undergoing Dysport®.
Dysport® vs. BOTOX®
Dysport and BOTOX® are both injectable neurotoxins that are used for similar purposes. They both contain botulinum toxin type A and work by blocking the signals between nerves and muscles, which leads to a temporary relaxation of the muscles.
However, there are some differences between Dysport® and BOTOX®, including:
- Onset of action: Dysport® typically takes effect quicker than BOTOX®, with results visible within 2 – 5 days, compared to 5 – 7 days for BOTOX®.
- Spreading ability: Dysport® has a wider spread than BOTOX®, which means it may be better for treating larger areas, such as the forehead or Crow's feet.
- Dosage differences: Dysport® requires a higher dosage than BOTOX®, which may make it more cost-effective for some patients.
- Patient preference: Some patients may prefer the results of one product over the other, and individual factors such as skin type and muscle strength may affect the choice of product.
Schedule a Dysport® consultation in Minooka IL
Are you ready for a younger, more refreshed appearance? If you answered “yes,” then it’s time to schedule a consultation with Kim Burke at Kiss Aesthetics in Minooka or Tinley Park, IL. Following the consultation, patients typically undergo Dysport injections. Contact us to learn more.